All the transport options you could ask for.
With multiple options available for travelling to and from Adelaide Airport, you’ll never be stuck for transport.
Adelaide Metro Bus
Adelaide Metro also offers a convenient JetBus service to Glenelg, West Beach and the City, servicing all stops en route.
Both JetExpress and JetBus are Metroticket services. Single trip and daytrip tickets can be purchased from bus drivers.
Click the links above for more information to find your closest service stop. Alternatively call Adelaide Metro Infoline 08 8210 1000.
Pick up and drop off is from the bus stop located on the left hand side of the plaza as you leave the Terminal. Click here for Adelaide Airport ground’s map.
Taxis are a convenient way to get to and from the airport. There is a designated taxi rank located at the left of the pedestrian plaza as you walk out of the terminal. Concierges provide a safe environment and allocate taxis to passengers. They can also organise taxis with baby capsules, wheelchair access, five-seaters and maxi taxis for larger groups or station wagons for large amounts of baggage,
There is a $2 levy added to fares for taxis leaving the airport.
Click here for Adelaide Airport ground’s map.
Hiring a rental car at Adelaide Airport gives you the freedom control your own schedule and explore what South Australia has to offer. Car rental desks are located on the ground level of the terminal adjacent to the baggage claim area. Parking for car rentals is located on the ground floor of the multi-level car park.
The following companies have desks at the airport:
AVIS | www.avis.com.au
Budget | www.budget.com.au
Europcar | www.europcar.com.au
Hertz | www.hertz.com
Thrifty | www.thrifty.com.au
RedSpot Sixt | www.redspot.com.au
Your car rental company will direct you to the correct parking location to pick up your vehicle. To drop off your car rental, follow the signage to the car rental area on the ground floor of the multi-level car park.
For any queries on the car rental parking arrangements at Adelaide Airport, please contact your car rental company.
Adelaide has bicycle facilities at the southern end of the old International Terminal Building, approximately 90m from the northern exit of the terminal.
Included in the facility are:
• Bicycle Service Stations — These units allow for the assembly, disassembly and minor maintenance of bicycles. The units include a foot pump.
• Free Bicycle Parking Facilities — Bicycle racks are provided for parking of up to 12 bikes, this is in addition to the existing bicycle rack area located in the multi-story car park.
• Bicycle Box ‘Recycling’ Service* — The new facility provides an area where bike boxes that have been discarded by arriving passengers may be stored and made available for collection by departing cyclists.
• Secure Bicycle Parking Facility — A secure storage facility is available to provide cyclists with a secure location, on a fee for service basis.
This facility is secured each evening at 11.00pm and re-opened at 4.00am. Whilst this facility is currently free of charge, it is intended to implement a fee for service and have the facility secured 24/7. Bicycles are able to be left in this area for a 2-week period
*This area will be made available to event organisers free of charge and will only operate during major cycling events in South Australia. For more information please email email@example.com
In addition to the dedicated Bicycle Facility, bicycle racks are situated on the ground level of the multi-level car park. Click here for ground level map. Short term Bicycle Lockers are available adjacent to the bicycle rack area. This allows cyclists to pre-position a disassembled (and boxed) bicycle at the airport and then retrieve it prior to check-in.
Cycling to and from Adelaide Airport
Cyclists may also find the below links useful when planning trips to and from Adelaide Airport:
• Bicycle Facilities to Adelaide City via Linear Park Bike Path
• Bicycle Facilities to Glenelg via Anna Meares and Reece Jennings Bike Path
• South Australian Government Cycle Instead Journey Planner: http://maps.sa.gov.au/cycleinstead/