Terms and Conditions of Competition
1. To be eligible to win a $500 voucher for redemption on Experiences and Hotel bookings made on Your Travels by Adelaide Airport (Prize), the entrant (Entrant) must:
a. enter Adelaide Airport’s website and complete the Valet Service Product Testing Survey (Survey); and
b. respond ‘Yes’ to the Survey question “Do you want to enter the draw to win a $500 Accommodation Voucher from Your Travels?”,
between 30 March 2023 and midnight ACST on 13 April 2023 (Promotion).
2. Entry is limited to those who ordinarily reside in South Australia and are over the age of 18 years old.
3. Employees of Adelaide Airport Limited and its subsidiaries (AAL) and employees of agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. An Entrant may only enter once to win the Prize.
6. The Prize will be awarded on Tuesday, 18 April 2023, through an anonymous and random draw conducted by an AAL Employee. The winner (Winner) will be notified via the email address provided by the Winner when completing the Survey before 12 noon ACST on Wednesday 19 April 2023. The outcome of the draw is final.
8. AAL reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who AAL has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at AAL’s discretion. Failure by AAL to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. AAL’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries by Entrants, as determined by AAL, will be deemed invalid.
10. Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in relation to this Promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, AAL (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not it is under AAL’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by AAL) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of AAL; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (g) use of/taking the Prize.
12. The value of the Prize must be redeemed by booking a valid and eligible product on Your Travels website by 23:59 on Sunday 31 December 2023.
15. The Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash and is non-transferrable.
16. Standard Your Travels Terms & Conditions apply: Your Travels | Term-of-Service