Partnering the Community
Investing in those around us.
Adelaide Airport views its relationship with the local community as an integral part of successfully operating a growing domestic and international airport.
This relationship starts at the top and seeks to involve everyone who works at Adelaide Airport – from high level consultation on airport operations through to volunteering in the community.
Our position as the major gateway to South Australia also provides us with an opportunity to partner local community events and initiatives, aligned with our Community Investment Strategy.
Our Community Investment Strategy is designed to ensure our investment enhances community benefit, employee engagement and complements our corporate and business goals.
We take a partnership approach to community investment so as to align our values, skills and expertise with the issues affecting the industry we operate in.
Our Asia Pacific Community
- Top Tier Airports in Asia Pacific showcasing South Australia’s cultural diversity.
Our South Australian Community
- Celebrating Diversity – Adelaide Airport recognises and celebrates diversity of all kinds across South Australia.
- Creating a Vibrant City – Adelaide Airport is recognised by it’s peers as contributing towards the State’s vibrancy.
Our Airport Community
- Celebrating Diversity – Adelaide Airport recognises the social and economic contribution of a diverse airport precinct.
- Creating an Airport Business District – Building the next generation of opportunity for the Precinct and local community.
- Creating a Vibrant Terminal – The Terminal and it’s facilities reflect positively on Adelaide Airport and the State.
Our current partners are:
How to apply:
Unfortunately due to the impacts of COVID-19 on the Aviation industry we are putting our program on hold until the industry begins to recover.
Charitable Donations Program
As part of our Community Investment Program, we are committed to supporting charitable organisations that are in some way connected to the airport or the surrounding community. However, experience has shown that the number of requests always exceeds what the budget can accommodate, resulting in a growing number of disappointed charities. More importantly, with donations being distributed across a large number of recipients, the result is a fragmented community impact.
We have now evolved our donation program whereby we will focus our commitment by supporting two charities each year. This new approach, will see each of the chosen charities receive $10,000 for the year. They will also gain from our promotional and engagement activities as well as the meaningful connection we will build between their work and our support. Charities will be selected through a process of nomination and voting conducted amongst Adelaide Airport staff.
We believe that this decision to consolidate our donations will ultimately achieve better outcomes for the community at large because it places far greater resources behind causes that our own people are passionate about.
In 2020 we are proud to announce we are partnering with: