Adelaide Airport COVID-19 Impacts
For the latest information on travel restrictions related to Coronavirus COVID-19, please visit https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/news-and-updates/coronavirus-covid-19
For health advice, please refer to the Commonwealth Department of Health website: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
- For information relating to the operation of specific flights, we recommend you contact your airline.
Shopping & Dining
- Some shops and restaurants at Adelaide Airport will be operating reduced hours. Please contact the shop or restaurant directly to confirm opening hours and to avoid any disappointment. Contact details are available on store listings, found here.
- Online Parking Booking Amendments: You can easily change or cancel your car park booking online in the ‘Manage my booking’ area of the website. Or feel free to contact the customer service team at [email protected]. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Long Term Car Park Shuttle Bus Service: A reminder to our customers that the free on-demand shuttle bus to/from the Long Term Car Park and the terminal has now ceased indefinitely. Please contact 08 8308 9211 if you require assistance or have a general query.
Picking up or dropping off friends and family
- The drive-through pick-up and drop off area is still open and available to use, however, customers without a current boarding pass will not be permitted to pass through the security screening checkpoint.
Stopping the spread at Adelaide Airport
- In line with SA Health guidelines, we have increased the frequency of cleaning in high-touch areas like counters and touch screens at the airport. Soap dispensers in bathrooms are being topped up more frequently and hand sanitising stations are located throughout the Terminal. We have increased public health messaging in the terminal, encouraging everyone to maintain good hygiene practices.
Health checks in place at the Airport
- SA Health is on-site to conduct health assessments, temperature checks and provide information regarding self-isolation and social distancing to all returning passengers.
Social Distancing Rules
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 metres (two arm’s length) from others when you are passing through the airport, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 Be mindful of this distance in lifts, on escalators, boarding gates and queues.
Staying updated on COVID-19:
- For the most up-to-date information, we recommend visiting the SA Health website. You may also visit Adelaide Airport’s Social Media channels for up to date information regarding COVID-19 and impacts on our Airport.
We thank all of our customers, airlines, retail partners, tenants and all other stakeholders for your support and understanding during this difficult time.