Parking Terms and Conditions of Entry
Adelaide Airport Parking – Terms and Conditions of Entry
Please note as of Monday 3 August 2020, the car parks at Adelaide Airport will accept payment by card only. Cash will not be accepted.
- Each time that you bring your vehicle into this car park, you do so subject to these Conditions of Use.
- When you park and leave your vehicle in this car park, you do so at your own risk and you remain responsible for your vehicle and any property in or on it.
- You may access or remove your vehicle from this car park twenty four (24) hours per day. Before you leave the car park, you must pay the parking fees which are displayed at the entrance of this car park and at the automatic pay station booths.
- You must produce either your parking ticket or proof of having paid your parking fee when requested to do so. You must park your vehicle within the limits as defined by lines painted on the surface of the parking area, and comply with all signs erected in the car park. You must comply with any directions or instructions we give you. If you breach any of these requirements, you must pay liquidated damages of $100, in addition to any other money you owe us, before you can remove your vehicle from this car park.
- We have a general lien over, and the right to retain, your vehicle as security for any money which you owe us. If you fail to pay any money you owe us, we may sell your vehicle after 30 days to recover money you owe us. We may sell your vehicle in such manner as we think fit in our absolute discretion and we are not obliged to obtain the best sale price for it.
- You must not park your vehicle so as to obstruct or permit the obstruction of the free passage to, or the use of, this car park. We reserve the right to remove any obstructing vehicle. We will not be liable for any damage to your vehicle, persons or property by such removal. You will immediately pay to us any costs we incur in connection with such removal.
- Except to the extent required by law, we will not be liable for: (a) the safe custody of any vehicle in this car park; or(b) the delivery of your vehicle to any person, whether that person has authority to take it or not; or(c) any theft loss or damage whatsoever to any vehicle or its accessories or contents; or (d) any damage to your property, injury to you or your death while you, your vehicle or your property person is in this car park or while you are entering or leaving this car park.
- You release and indemnify us from any claim against us or expense incurred by us arising from your use of the car park or from us removing your vehicle from it.
- You must ensure that your parked vehicle is securely locked and the ignition key removed.
- You must not litter the car park, or allow your vehicle to spill or leak oil in it.
- These Conditions of Use will exclude us from liability to the extent permitted by law. Our liability for breach of any term or guarantee imposed by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified is limited to the extent permitted by law to: if the breach relates to services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and if the breach relates to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; the repair of such goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- If any part of these Conditions of Use is illegal or unenforceable, that part is to be disregarded, and its removal will not affect the rest of the conditions.
- Lost tickets will attract the maximum car parking fee that is applicable at the time of the ticket being declared as lost.
- All Car Park tariffs are quoted as GST inclusive prices.
- The automatic pay machines will issue Tax Invoices in a format approved by the Australian Taxation Office. It is your responsibility to request or order this document at the time of tendering payment.
- In these Conditions of Use, references to: (a) “we”, “us” and “our” means Adelaide Airport Limited ACN 075 176 653, ABN 78 075 176 653 of 1 James Schofield Drive Adelaide Airport SA 5950 its employees, agents and independent contractors; (b) “you” means the person using, or intending to use this car park; and (c) “your vehicle” includes a vehicle driven, or intended to be driven, by you into this car park.