All the transport options you could ask for.
With multiple options available for travelling to and from Adelaide Airport, you’ll never be stuck for transport.
Adelaide Metro Bus
Adelaide Metro also offers a convenient JetBus service to Glenelg, West Beach and the City, servicing all stops en route.
JetBus is a Metro card service. Metro cards can be purchased from the airport ticket vending machine at the bus stop. The machine takes coins, notes and eftpos.
Click the links above for more information to find your closest service stop. Alternatively call Adelaide Metro Infoline 08 8210 1000.
Pick up and drop off is from the bus stop located on the left hand side of the plaza as you leave the Terminal. Click here for Adelaide Airport grounds map.
Search, compare and book your car hire with Adelaide Airport at CarRentalADL.com.au. Our online car rental booking comparison experience compares our top on-airport car rental providers. Explore the sights of Adelaide and Surrounds with Hertz, Budget, AVIS, Europcar & more, or book your car hire for your destination before you depart. Car rental desks are also located on the ground level of the terminal adjacent to the baggage claim area and parking for car rentals is located on the ground floor of the multi-level car park.
The following companies have desks at the airport:
AVIS | www.avis.com.au
Budget | www.budget.com.au
Europcar | www.europcar.com.au
Hertz | www.hertz.com
Thrifty | www.thrifty.com.au
Enterprise Rent a Car | www.enterpriserentacar.com.au
Your car rental company will direct you to the correct parking location to pick up your vehicle. To drop off your car rental, follow the signage to the car rental area on the ground floor of the multi-level car park.
For any queries on the car rental parking arrangements at Adelaide Airport, please contact your car rental company.
Adelaide Airport has bicycle facilities located on the lower level of the Terminal Car Park which are accessed with a metro card.
Included in the facility are:
• Free Bicycle Parking Facilities.
• Bicycle Service Stations — These units allow for the assembly, disassembly and minor maintenance of bicycles and include a foot pump.
• Bicycle Box ‘Recycling’ Service* — This facility provides an area where bike boxes that have been discarded by arriving passengers may be stored and made available for collection by departing cyclists.
• Secure Bicycle Parking Facility — A secure storage facility is available to provide cyclists with a secure location, on a fee for service basis.
• Short term Bicycle Lockers for the pre-position a disassembled (and boxed) bicycle at the airport and then retrieve it prior to check-in
*This area will be made available to event organisers free of charge and will only operate during major cycling events in South Australia. For more information please email [email protected]
Cycling to and from Adelaide Airport
Cyclists may also find the below links useful when planning trips to and from Adelaide Airport:
• Bicycle Facilities to Adelaide City via Linear Park Bike Path
• Bicycle Facilities to Glenelg via Anna Meares and Reece Jennings Bike Path
• South Australian Government Cycle Instead Journey Planner: http://maps.sa.gov.au/cycleinstead/