Adelaide Airport Bicycle Facility
Adelaide Airport has bicycle facilities on ground level of the Terminal Car Park – Click here for Terminal Grounds Map
Included in the facility are:
- Bicycle Service Stations — These units allow for the assembly, disassembly and minor maintenance of bicycles. The units include a foot pump.
- Free Bicycle Parking Facilities — Bicycle racks are provided for parking of up to 12 bikes, this is in addition to the existing bicycle rack area located in the multi-storey car park.
- Secure Bicycle Parking Facility — A secure storage facility is available to provide cyclists with a secure location, on a fee for service basis.
- Short term Bicycle Lockers — Available adjacent to the bicycle facility. This allows cyclists to pre-position a disassembled (and boxed) bicycle at the airport and then retrieve it prior to check-in.
Cycling to and from Adelaide Airport
Cyclists may also find the below links useful when planning trips to and from Adelaide Airport:
• Bicycle Facilities to Adelaide City via Linear Park Bike Path
• Bicycle Facilities to Glenelg via Anna Meares and Reece Jennings Bike Path
• South Australian Government Cycle Instead Journey Planner: http://maps.sa.gov.au/cycleinstead/
Information about Secure Bicycle Parking Area
A secure Adelaide Metro bike cage available for use by those with a registered metrocard. Visit an Adelaide Metro InfoCentre to add the ‘bike cage fare product’ to your registered metrocard. Just show your photo ID and pay an annual non-refundable fee of $10. Once your metrocard is enabled with the bike cage fare product just touch it to the metrocard touchpad to open the bike cage door and lock your bike to one of the rails.
Adelaide Metro InfoCentre locations:
Currie Street InfoCentre – Corner of Currie Street and King William Street Adelaide 5000
Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday: 11.00am – 4.00pm
Adelaide Railway Station InfoCentre – North Terrace Adelaide 5000
Sunday to Thursday: 6.00am – 9.00pm
Friday, Saturday, Public Holidays & Special Event days: 6.00am – 12.15pm