Terminal Car Park
As of 3 August 2020, the undercover Terminal Car Park will become completely CASHLESS and will no longer hold cash within the onsite pay stations.
Adelaide Airport is striving to maintain a safe, healthy and seamless experience for all customers and travellers now and into the future:
- Hygiene: Removing the use of cash in our car parks means we significantly reduce the risk of spreading infection or illness.
- Save Time: By ceasing cash handling in the Terminal Car Park, we improve the overall parking experience by providing quick tap and go payment options and reducing queue waiting times at pay stations.
- Online Parking Bookings: Most travellers make the decision to pre-book parking online prior to arrival at the airport. This option remains in place to ensure you can achieve a contactless airport parking experience. Plus, you can save up to 30% off drive-up parking rates by booking in advance.
Alternatively, you may choose to enter the Terminal Car Park on your desired date and simply tap your card on entry and exit (no need to pull a ticket) and a receipt will be provided to you at the exit gate.
Adelaide Airport will continue to maintain the pay stations on Level 1 and 2, however, they will accept payment via credit card, debit card and digital wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay etc) only.
For any questions or concerns regarding this change, feel free to email our Customer Service team: [email protected]
Our state of the art multi-level car park provides secure and convenient parking closest to the Terminal. Car Park Location
- Only a few minutes walk to check-in and baggage collection.
- The Terminal car park caters for 1650 vehicles on levels 1 – 4.
- Direct undercover access to the terminal is available via the link bridge on level 2.
- The car park utilises a special parking guidance lighting system to quickly direct you to vacant spaces.
Parking for persons with a disability
The Terminal car park has 48 dedicated car parks (12 on each level) for vehicles displaying a disability parking permit. Car parks are located immediately adjacent to the lifts. Blue parking guidance lights signify the location of these parking spaces.
Height and length restrictions apply. Maximum vehicle height is 2.2m and maximum length should be no longer than a 12-seater mini-bus. There are limited alternative parking options at the airport for oversized vehicles. Please phone the Car Park office on (08) 8308 9380 for more information.
The Terminal Car Park has four dedicated car parks (located together on Level 2) for charging battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs). Car parks are located immediately adjacent to the disabled parking bays and are clearly signed. The four bays are painted green.
Charging cables are provided for each bay. Two bays are for Tesla vehicles and the other two for all other vehicle models. Simple instructions are provided on the panel above each charge unit.
At this time AAL is not charging patrons for the use of electricity, however, standard rates apply for entry to the car park. To ensure ready access is maintained for those needing it most, Adelaide Airport strongly encourages the use of these bays only for those patrons who need to connect their BEV/PHEV to the charge units.