Adelaide Airport – A great place to work
Adelaide Airport is a vibrant and dynamic place to work, with more than 7.7 million passengers passing through our terminal each year. We are the fourth largest domestic and sixth largest international airport in Australia.
Adelaide Airport Ltd has a dedicated, responsive team responsible for the ongoing management and operation of the airport working in close cooperation with regulatory agencies, airlines and tenants. We have a diverse workforce and our staff are employed in some of the following areas.
• Airside Safety Officers
• Airport Coordination Operators
• Customer Service
• Grounds and Maintenance
• Business Systems
What we offer
In addition to the usual salary entitlements, we also offer:
• Training & development opportunities
• Family friendly and flexible workplace (where operationally possible)
• Career progression and cross training opportunities
• Generous 12-weeks paid maternity leave in addition to the Commonwealth Government’s 18-weeks paid maternity leave scheme
• Study leave
A healthy workplace
We consider the health and wellbeing of our staff a key priority for operating a successful business. Through our Wellness Program, we offer:
• 24/7 counselling service for staff and their immediate families through our employer assistance provider
• Annual free vision and hearing assessments
• Flu shot reimbursement
• In-season fresh fruit delivered to the workplace
We are committed to creating a respectful supportive and fair place of work where employee differences are valued. Our Diversity Framework supports the achievement of a culture that is inclusive, that values the different contributions that employees with different characteristics and experiences can bring. Click here to find out more click here
Careers at Adelaide Airport
Job opportunities at Adelaide Airport Limited can be found on our Candidate Portal which lists all current vacancies.
If you’re looking for a career with one of our aviation partners, you can find out more by following the links below to their Careers pages. If you are just embarking on your studies and want to know what qualifications are available, click here to find out.
If you’re looking for a career with our security partner Certis
If you’re looking for a career in retail:
Lagadere Travel Retail (Southern Providore, Duty Free)