Airport Parking for FIFO Workers
Introducing the Fly-in Fly-out Parking Program. This newly created program provides the opportunity for FIFO employees of participating organisations to access substantial cost savings (up to 40%) on airport parking whilst creating a frictionless airport travel experience.
- Access to the lowest car par ratesˆ
- Guaranteed parking space availability
- Seamless car park entry and exit with the use of parking access card
- No pre-booking required
- No payment or tax invoice collection required on exit
Register your interest:
Making your airport experience better:
How it works: The Adelaide Airport Parking program has been designed to simplify and reward the way frequent FIFO workers travel through the airport.
- Registered employers distribute parking access cards to the eligible employees within the organisation.
- Members of the program will use their parking access card to enter and exit the nominated Adelaide Airport Car Park. Cardholders will not be charged on exit.
- Adelaide Airport will provide a monthly Parking Activity Statement to the Employer with the usage of each access card.
- The employer may then apply the accrued parking cost per access card as a pre-tax adjustment to the employee’s salary payment. This results in significant parking costs savings for each access cardholder.
Adelaide Airport onsite car parks:
Long Term Car Park – Outdoor
View on maps >
Terminal Car Park – Undercover
View on maps >
ˆSavings after-tax are relative to the employee’s marginal tax rate. For example, employees with a $0.37 marginal tax rate may save 37% on parking costs before GST, as well as the GST paid on parking through their salary payment.
*The information which is summarised above does not constitute financial or other professional advice. It does not take into account your or your employee’s specific circumstances and you should obtain your own independent advice regarding the suitability and applicability. As so far as is permitted under the statute, Adelaide Airport Limited does not accept any liability for any error or omission in the above or for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of reliance on the content of this document.