Airside Operations is responsible for ensuring the Safety and Security of Aviation Operations at Adelaide Airport. This includes:
- The allocation of itinerant and General Aviation aircraft parking and aircraft escorts.
- The coordination of the operational response to airside incidents, accidents or emergencies.
- Conducting Runway and taxiway inspections and policing of airside driving behaviors.
- Supervision of contractors on the airfield to ensure works are conducted safely and not affect aircraft operations
- Provide vehicle escorts airside for companies and contractors requiring airside access.
- The day to day management of wildlife on airport to reduce the risk of bird strike to aircraft.