How do I apply for an Access Card?
- Your access card will take 10 business days
If you require a replacement card, please click here.
To apply for a new card please all of the complete the steps below:
- Click here to complete application form
- Read the terms and conditions
- Enter you details and tick what driver types you will be using (you can put more than one)
- Enter your debit/credit card details to pay the $25.00 fee for the access card
- Upload a photo of your Driver Accreditation (licence)
- This must be your official Driver Accreditation from the South Australian Government
- Photographs of a driver are not accepted
- If you are unable to upload a picture of your Driver Accreditation, you can email it to: [email protected]
Please note all of these steps must be completed to successfully submit your application.
What happens after I have completed my application?
- Your application will be reviewed by Adelaide Airport. If all of the information is correct you will be notified when your card is ready for collection.
- If more information is required a Customer Service Representative will email you. Once you have responded with the correct information your application will be reviewed again.
How long does it take until an Access Card is ready?
Your Access Card will take 10 business days from the day we receive all of your correct information.